I know what you are thinking. What is that??
Pictures never do justice to your hips. Neither will they do any for food.
You may forgive a technology. But when it comes to people, it takes a while.
The way some people gossip intrigues me. And how some others judge another based on gossip is beyond me.
What goes around, comes around. And as some might say, poetic justice.
If I could, I would give these people a sucker punch in the face. But I won’t.
Time must be put to better use, such as making these wonderful shortbread. Sweet, crumbly, with chewy bits of dried fruit surprising you in every mouthful. I would recommend something tart like sour cherries. Unfortunately, the house is well stocked with dried blueberries [any suggestions? (: ]
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup sifted confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup finely chopped dried cranberries or cherries